I took some maternity pics of Cristina in early Spring out in our neighborhood. The ones of her turned out well, they ones of us together were iffy, as I had to use a remote control to trigger the shutter and didn't know how I was going to fit. Anyway, they are good enough for us and were free!
I took this picture in the delivery room about 1 minute after baby boo was born. Cristina is about 5 feet away getting her abdomen sewed up and I'm over in the corner getting the right lens on my camera to get the best effect. :) He's right behind me getting cleaned up. This picture is the one that gets me a little teary each time, love it love it love it.
Here is a shot I took when he was about a week old.
After cooking for 42 weeks, he was so wrinkly he looked like Benjamin Buttons.
To try to induce birth, we went on a 7-8 mile hike. It didn't work, but Ginger thought that she heard a contraction. She was wrong.
Christopher right after being weighed and measured. Tall and skinny, who would have thunk it?
Ace and Skeeter, proud grandparents.
The dogpack wasn't sure about all of this. They thought he was an evil leprechaun here to steal the dogfood and stuffed animals.
First bath made the fingers taste goooo-oooood!
After my bath, I had to take a rest....
.....and it was a good rest....
...so rested that I turned into a furry, woodland creature.
Sweet, sweet cousins. Caroline is about 18 months in this picture.
"99% chance that my aunt is going to buy me a sailor suit, I'm terrified!!"
"I think I just saw Elvis!!!"
I'm not sure if Julio and Paula have grandparent names yet, but Julio seems to be very excited!
The Rat Pack. These are the kiddos in our birthing center group. All within 1 month apart, so cute!
Ohhhhhhh, I love the Hill Country! Especially while in a wooden bucket!
"Seriously, this is dumb. I am not 1)an owl, 2) a unit of jelly that would necessitate a jelly bucket."
"I'm a professional.....and I'm done with this."
"Seriously, done"
We went to see Willie Nelson with our new friends. It was a great night, but the venue smelled kinda skunky. So odd.
He survived his first Willie concert!
Freddy, Dad, Christopher, and Fritz are all Willie veterans.
We went on a family beach trip to the sandbar down the road in Lago Vista. Ohhhhh, what fun we had.
Proud daddy and his little boy.
Gotta learn 'em young. He is going to be a little tadpole!


































Ha! I love Julio's face in that picture. He's so excited. Or terrified.
ReplyDeleteI vote for terrified! We took about 10 of those pictures and believe it or not, that was the best one :)
Delete